Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Hire Us
- Open-Air Environment With our open-air studio booth you can comfortably squeeze in as many guests as you desire into a single photo. We’ve had as much as 25 guests in one single shot!
- Studio Quality Lighting We literally bring the studio to your event. Our lighting provides soft and flattering light to produce the same high-end images you would receive if you went to a professional studio. Just compare our images to our competitors. If you value quality… look no further
- Professional On-Site Staff Our professional staff is trained to ensure everything runs smoothly and to provide the best experience for you and your guests. We can even offer the more shy ones some posing tips 😉
- On-Site Printing We use dye-sublimation technology to deliver beautiful smudge-, water- and dust-resistant pictures displaying crisp and vibrant prints in less than 8 seconds! Your photos are practically done printing by the time you step
- Instant FaceBook Uploads With everyone living on social media these days and them fancy smart phones… what better way to instantly share your photos with your guests (and those who missed out) Within hours of the event you will be able to share and tag all your friends and family.
- OK One More The truth is that we can leave you with a bigger list, but we thought these were some points that stand out from the crowd. We take pride in, and love, what we do. From the time we setup until the time we leave, AND EVEN the aftermath… Splendid Studio Booth will be here to ensure you and your guests have a fun, memorable, and painless time from start to finish. You don’t just get a “photo booth” with Splendid Studio Booth. You get a fun filled experience from people who are passionate about what they do which ensures your guests receive the best AND highest quality service possible. Our Customer Service is top notch, and you are definitely more than just a customer to us. We keep in touch with you throughout the whole process leading up to your event, and we hope to forge lasting relationships with you and your guests.
Benefits of a studio style “open air” booth